Comprehensive service of companies is one of the priorities of our Legal Office. As part of the services provided, we offer services to the same extent to both newly established entities and existing ones.
Due to our extensive practice in the field of commercial and business law, we offer you:
- the establishment of partnerships, limited partnerships, limited liability companies and joint stock companies (drafting of agreements, preparing of registration documents, registration of entities in the National Court Register);
- creation and registration of amendments to the articles of association (the partnership
- obtaining permits and concessions;
- due diligence – elaboration of internal legal acts for the needs of entities and their bodies;
- constant supervision of various aspects of the entity’s activities;
- drafting and expressing opinions on management contracts;
- current information on new legal changes;
- conducting the procedure for expelling a shareholder;
- conducting the procedure for selling the shares of the shareholders;
- filing a complaint against the decisions of the meetings of shareholders (general meetings);
- conducting the process of liquidation of the company (partnership);
- merger, division and transformation of companies.
Our service is complex, which is associated with the analysis of the legal situation in many areas of law, including civil, commercial, economic, tax and administrative. By entrusting us with the management of the company affairs, you can be sure that we will monitor all legal affairs of the company in a proper manner. Apart from the litigation and day-to-day legal affairs, we are at the Client’s disposal regarding business negotiations.