The Polish legal system as well as the practice of public administration and courts often differ significantly from their foreign counterparts. Therefore, foreign clients doing business in Poland or dealing with the Polish legal system often face difficulties in navigating the maze of unfamiliar legal provisions and judicial or administrative procedures.
Thanks to the knowledge of foreign languages by the partners of our Law Office, as well as many years of experience in serving foreign clients, our Legal Office is able to provide comprehensive legal assistance to foreigners and entrepreneurs with foreign capital. Foreign clients can count on effective and reliable legal assistance of our Legal Office, in particular:
- establishment of companies in Poland,
- doing business in Poland,
- acquisition of real estate in Poland (which also concerns the procedure for obtaining a permit from the Minister of Interior and Administration for the purchase of real estate by a foreigner),
- debt collection from Polish counterparties through court proceedings (including bankruptcy proceedings) or enforcement proceedings,
- complex management of transactions with Polish partners.