This website processes information contained in cookies. If information about users is collected, only anonymous data in aggregated form is collected, not including personal data.
Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device of the user of this website and are intended for the use of the pages of the website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time they are stored on the end device and alphanumeric parameters.
The entity that places cookies on the user’s end device and accesses them is the website operator – Stoppa i Partnerzy Spółka Partnerska Kancelaria Radców Prawnych with its registered office at 21/2 Jan Matejki Street, 80-232 Gdańsk.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adapting the content of the website pages to the user’s preferences and optimizing the use of the websites; in particular, these files allow the website user’s device to be recognized and the website to be displayed correctly according to his individual needs,
- creating statistics that help to understand how website users use websites, which allows to improve their structure and content.
This website uses two main types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user’s end device until the user logs out, exits the website or shuts down the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the user’s end device for the time specified in the cookie settings or until they are deleted by the user.
The following types of cookies are used on this website:
- Necessary cookies that enable the use of the services available on the website, such as authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website,
- Security cookies, which are used to ensure security, for example, to detect
fraudulent authentication on the website,
- Performance cookies that allow you to collect information about how the pages of the website are used,
- Functional cookies, which allow to remember the settings selected by the user and personalize the user interface, for example, in terms of the language or region from which the user comes, font size, appearance of the website, etc.
In many cases, the software used to browse websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the user’s end device by default. Website users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed, in particular, in such a way as to block the automatic processing of cookies in the settings of the web browser, to notify about each publication of cookies on the user’s device of the website or to delete cookies previously stored on the user’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of processing cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.